File Setup & Templates
Find templates for the products I offer and how to set up your files.
How to Submit Your Files
On product pages, you will have an option to upload your files when placing an order.
The uploader does have a file upload limit (10MB). If your file is too big, you can submit your files to me via email as an attachment, or by sending me a link to an online file storage (like Google Drive, DropBox, WeTransfer, etc).
If your file is over 200MB, it will need to be compressed.
- Files must be at least 150dpi (300dpi is Best)
- Files must be in CMYK color space
- Be sure to rasterize all fonts
- Be sure to hide any template layers
- Flatten all of your layers
There are no templates for rigid signs or vinyl/fabric banners as those can be any custom size.
Banners & Rigid Signs
- no templates
- Make your file the dimensions of the banner/sign you're ordering.
- For rigid signs, please add 0.5in of bleed for best results.
Table RunnersClick here to See How to Format a Table Runner File
- 24in x 72in
- 26in x 72in
- 28in x 72in
- 30in x 72in
- 32in x 72in
- 34in x 72in
- 36in x 72in
- 38in x 72in
- 40in x 72in
- 42in x 72in
- 44in x 72in
- 46in x 72in
- 48in x 72in
- 50in x 72in
- 52in x 72in
- 54in x 72in
- 56in x 72in
- 58in x 72in
- 60in x 72in
- 4ft Table Cloth / 3-Sided (Open Back)
- 4ft Table Cloth / 4-Sided (Full Coverage)
- 6ft Table Cloth / 3-Sided (Open Back)
- 6ft Table Cloth / 4-Sided (Full Coverage)
- 8ft Table Cloth / 3-Sided (Open Back)
- 8ft Table Cloth / 4-Sided (Full Coverage)
- 8ft x 8ft Fabric Backdrop (Step & Repeat)